We are a very busy home staging company based in Mountainside, New Jersey, and we are looking for a strong, energetic, reliable, and careful mover/staging assistant to join our team.
- Performing various furniture services duties including, but not limited to, delivery, assembly, and installation.
- Ability and energy to safely lift and carry furniture and fragile objects for several hours daily, often up and down stairs.
- Safely pack the truck with fragile items, and transport them to their destination without any damages.
- Ability to assemble and install artwork with precision, using basic tools.
- Unload incoming furniture trucks using warehouse equipment.
- Ability, or willingness to learn, to drive a 17 FT+ box truck safely.
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn new things, and a commitment to always doing the best job possible, even without supervision.
- Ability to exercise solid judgment and resourcefulness in the absence of formalized guidelines.
- A valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Experience driving large box trucks preferred.
- The utmost attention to detail to ensure the best possible home staging for all clientele.
- Proven ability to work well with others.
- Strong customer service skills are necessary.
- Reliability on dates committed to work, including availability to work occasional weekends.
- English fluency required, bilingual is a plus.
- Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Work requires physical effort and use of motor skills requiring manual dexterity. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, push/pull, or balance weight for extended periods of time.
- Employee will regularly drive a delivery truck and must be able to enter and exit the truck throughout the day.
Compensation is hourly and commensurate with experience. This full-time position is available immediately. To Apply: Email us your resume, along with a few sentences summarizing why you’d be a good fit for this job. Thank you!
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.