We are looking for a highly analytical, self-motivated Senior Intern/Consultant with a background in business growth management and/or operational growth to join our staging and interior design team based in Mountainside. We offer a flexible and dynamic work environment with plenty of opportunities for the learning to go both ways. This role centers on being the Owner’s advisor and championing best practices in both back-end and front-end development of strategic growth.
You’ll work with our archival data and draft different strategies for testing new business solutions. You’ll work alongside our dedicated crew to create templates, actionable reports, dashboards, budgets, and other tools to ensure we maintain efficiency and growth capacity. Your technical expertise and business acumen will nurture customers to drive adoption and repeat experiences with us for sustainable growth. This role provides an ideal opportunity for a retiree or near-retiree to join a fast-growing company in need of your career-long skills and in-depth business knowledge.
- Support the Owner as a trusted advisor and strategist for outlining current and future growth potential
- Acquire and maintain a strong understanding of our business needs and opportunities
- Plan, research, and measure best practices for growth implementation
- As needed, be responsive to both customer and staff concerns with the ability to help mitigate issues
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 20 year’s experience in business management, with a significant period at the senior-level
- Firsthand knowledge of small business challenges and opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient skills in critical thinking, decision-making, problem-solving, and attention-to-detail
- Ability to work from home with occasional visits to our warehouse in Mountainside, NJ
- Experience with warehouse operational systems a plus
Compensation is hourly and commensurate with experience. Please email us your resume, cover letter, and references with “Senior Intern” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you soon!