Many homeowners preparing to put their home on the market have found themselves thinking…
- The house will sell, we are priced right. We don’t need to do anything to it.
- I don’t want to spend any more money than I have to. My house looks fine.
- I am very neat, so the way I live in the house is fine for putting it on the market.
- I’ll just move out. The house will show better empty.
- If it doesn’t sell, THEN I may consider staging it.
These are critical misconceptions that can cost you time and most importantly money.
There are other houses on the market competing for that buyer that are utilizing home staging. They will show and sell more quickly. Buyers are not willing to buy a house that looks tired, overwhelming, impersonal, or cluttered. They are looking for a house that they can identify with and offers something more than expected.
First impressions are super important! You never get a second chance for a first impression. When a professionally staged home hits the market, it stands out and it makes buyers want to move quickly.
Staging doesn’t have to be expensive or stressful. We do as much or as little as you would like or need. We rework your home’s furnishings to create space, warmth, and function. We highlight your home’s best features and we prepare your home for a successful sale. The way you live in your home and the way you show a home are two very different things.