It’s hard to believe it’s been 5 years since our first staging. During our first full year of operation, we staged 25 homes. Thanks to all of you and your continued faith in me, we doubled that number the next year and keep growing to the point where we’ve now staged over 300 homes throughout the state!
When we all sit down with our families (hopefully in a comfortable yet elegant dining area!) to enjoy our Thanksgiving meals, I won’t just be thankful for the friends & family around the table. I’m thankful for:
- every realtor who persuaded the reticent homeowner to give staging a try
- every investor who never staged before but heard it’s worth a shot
- every client who doesn’t hesitate to stage and notifies us long before renovation is complete
- every referral that’s generated from the incredible word-of-mouth on our behalf
- every back-breaking lift of our steadfast crew members who tirelessly position each sectional, stool, and table setting into reality
Yet I’m also reminded that the growth we’re experiencing is not universal, and as I gaze upon my increasing warehouse inventory, I’m reminded of those who don’t have a home to call their own, let alone a bed or accent chair.
I encourage you to find the nearest homeless shelter in your neighborhood and see what they need. On those stressful days when paperwork and delays keep mounting, it helps to remember that everyone in our community deserves a home, or at the very least, a warm place to sleep tonight.
Any of our lives could have turned out differently than what we hoped or planned. I’m looking forward to another year of success and living our dreams.
Happy Staging & Happy Thanksgiving!